Hospitalist Jobs in Charlotte
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in Queen City
Photo: Photo of uptown Charlotte from across the Marshall Park Pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (etween Charlotte and Asheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Whether for work or play, Rutherford County - halfway between Charlotte and Asheville, at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains - offers a charming and scenic environment for all.
- Enhanced sign-on bonus or student loan repayment available to qualified candidates.
- Hourly rate with bonus incentives.
- Enjoy manageable census of 12-15 patients per day.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, with Hospital Medicine experience.
- Fifteen 12-hour shifts per month.
- Lovely lakeside town in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Interviewing Hospitalists: Work Between Charlotte and Asheville!
- Join us at this 140+ bed acute care facility, a four-time recipient of the Thompson Reuters Top 100 Performance Improvement Leaders and recognized as one of America's Top 100 Community Hospitals.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.