Hospitalist Jobs in Charlotte
Thursday · May 26, 2022
1 Job in Queen City
Photo: Photo of uptown Charlotte from across the Marshall Park Pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (etween Charlotte and Asheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fifteen 12-hour shifts per month.
- Lovely lakeside town in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Hourly rate with bonus incentives.
- Whether for work or play, Rutherford County - halfway between Charlotte and Asheville, at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains - offers a charming and scenic environment for all.
- Enjoy manageable census of 12-15 patients per day.
- Enhanced sign-on bonus or student loan repayment available to qualified candidates.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, with Hospital Medicine experience.
- Interviewing Hospitalists: Work Between Charlotte and Asheville!
- Join us at this 140+ bed acute care facility, a four-time recipient of the Thompson Reuters Top 100 Performance Improvement Leaders and recognized as one of America's Top 100 Community Hospitals.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 13.