Hospitalist Jobs in Charlotte
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in Queen City
Photo: Photo of uptown Charlotte from across the Marshall Park Pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $120 per hour.
This locum tenen position (Charlotte ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The provider will not be responsible for responding to codes and will have no on-. Travel and lodging are provided, and the hourly compensation rate is competitive at approximately $115-$120 per hour.
- Hospitalists are only responsible for rounds and admissions.
- The shift times are from 7a-7p or from 7p-7a.
- This job has a closed ICU and will not require the provider to do any procedures.
- The provider will see from 18-22 patients per shift.
- Requirements for the position include possessing a full, unrestricted North Carolina medical license, a clean background with minimal to no malpractice history, in addition to the provider being a United States citizen or Greencard holder.
- We are currently seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage at a North Carolina physician group in the Charlotte area.
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine-trained hospitalists with recent Internal Medicine experience.
- Ultimately, compensation is based on the provider's qualifications and experience.
- This assignment is an ongoing locums job looking and we are looking for miscellaneous shift coveragewhen current staff is unavailable.
This locum tenen job from Mint Physician Staffing was last open on Jun 21.