Hospitalist Jobs in Charlotte
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in Queen City
Photo: Photo of uptown Charlotte from across the Marshall Park Pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $120 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are currently seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage at a North Carolina physician group in the Charlotte area.
- Requirements for the position include possessing a full, unrestricted North Carolina medical license, a clean background with minimal to no malpractice history, in addition to the provider being a United States citizen or Greencard holder.
- The shift times are from 7a-7p or from 7p-7a.
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine-trained hospitalists with recent Internal Medicine experience.
- Ultimately, compensation is based on the provider's qualifications and experience.
- Provider will only responsible for rounds and admissions.
- The provider will see from 18-22 patients per shift.
- This assignment is an ongoing locums job looking and we are looking for miscellaneous shift coverage when current staff is unavailable.
- This job has a closed ICU and will not require the provider to do any procedures.
- The provider will not be responsible for responding to codes and will have no on-. Travel and lodging are provided, and the hourly compensation rate is competitive at approximately $115-$120 per hour.
This locum tenen job from Mint Physician Staffing was last open on Jul 22.