Hospitalist Jobs in Charlotte
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in Queen City
Photo: Photo of uptown Charlotte from across the Marshall Park Pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent position (Charlotte) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Offering over 45 Specialty and Primary practices and serving multiple counties, this medical group.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Known for its temperate climate, rugged hillsides and valleys and botanical areas offer excellent outdoor recreation with beautiful panoramic scenes.
- Expedite stroke work-ups,.
- Additionally offers RVU-based compensation,.
- Rapid CT reads,.
- Offers active management through its physician-led committee, opening the pathway for communication and governance between all medical personnel.
- Ation allowances.
- Sees inpatient neurology consults and /or manages neurology inpatient services,.
- Evaluation of patients with complex neurological diagnoses,.
- Sees neurology patients in an inpatient hospital setting,.
- Touts competitive hospital-paid compensation packages and outstanding comprehensive benefits,.
- Acute and rapid decision making on patient care,.
- Aggressive stroke care,.
- Align your career with a nationally-recognized hospital leading the way in quality health care through six major state-of-the-art facilities ranging from a personal hospital setting, to surgery and clinic care, to elder care and hospice!
- Reimburses with generous relo.
- Facilitate ED patient care,.
- On-site emergent and urgent evaluation and management of neurological emergencies,.
- Located in the East Central region of the United States, this community is just 30 minutes drive to major metropolitan areas and only 3 hours to magnificent coastlines.
- Typically no outpatient practice.
- Expedited EEG reads.
- Consults with and works closely with the clinical neurologist,.
- Assist in initiating the administration of time-sensitive therapies,.
This perm job from Toberson Group, Inc was last open on May 31.