Hospitalist Jobs in Charlotte
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in Queen City
Photo: Photo of uptown Charlotte from across the Marshall Park Pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This Hospitalist would cover 15-16 shifts per month averaging out to 190 shifts annually.
- People are nice and traffic is minimal as Wilmington is still a well kept secret.
- Additionally, area schools are identified as some of the top in the state while the local university provides further educational opportunities.
- Excellent compensation and benefits with a guaranteed salary and incentive package offered.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center is seeking a Hospitalist to join their established group of 15 physicians and 2 Physician Assistants.
- The community offers many family oriented events, festivals and activities.
- The group does rotate to nights.
- Being a Southern coastal town, Wilmington, NC offers a variety of activities: historic downtown, Thalian Hall performing arts center, beaches and water activities, fishing nightlife, golf, tennis, and great restaurants.
- Live and work where most people vacation.
This perm job from Atrium Health/Carolinas Health was last open on Aug 23.