Hospitalist Jobs in Charlotte
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in Queen City
Photo: Photo of uptown Charlotte from across the Marshall Park Pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Charlotte) is a single-specialty group practice.
- This Internal Medicine practice has been providing the hospitalist role at this hospital for the last two years.
- The hospital has a 10 bed open CCU which averages about 5 patients per month, more during winter.
- There average census is about 35-40 and once again more during the winter months.
- They have a med/surg floor and also telemetry.
- They have access to recreational activities, which include boating, skiing, spectator sports, music and theater.
- This community is a very easy town in which to feel at home and newcomers are rapidly accepted.
- It is staffed by a group of physicians rotating through on a monthly basis.
- Home to Nascar, The Panthers, The Bobcats, excellent dining, music ranging from opera to beach music to country.
- The ER has 4 monitor beds, 1 code and 1 ortho room and 7 treatment rooms.
- A great place for you and your family.
- They are seeking an additional physician..
- You can be on the Blue Ridge Parkway in 2 hours enjoying the colorful changing of the leaves in the fall or lying on the beach at the.
- This is a 100 plus- bed hospital.
- The providers admit patients from the local family medicine and internal medicine practices and then upon discharge the patients return to their primary care physician.
- A Nurse Practitioner handles the nursing home except for new admits and new diagnosis while the physicians have the responsibility of the hospital and out patient care.
- Currently there are 4 providers filling this role.
This perm job from Sunbelt Management was last open on Oct 14.