Hospitalist Jobs in Charlotte
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in Queen City
Photo: Photo of uptown Charlotte from across the Marshall Park Pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Charlotte) is a single-specialty group practice.
- A Nurse Practitioner handles the nursing home except for new admits and new diagnosis while the physicians have the responsibility of the hospital and out patient care.
- The hospital has a 10 bed open CCU which averages about 5 patients per month, more during winter.
- Home to Nascar, The Panthers, The Bobcats, excellent dining, music ranging from opera to beach music to country.
- They have access to recreational activities, which include boating, skiing, spectator sports, music and theater.
- This is a 100 plus- bed hospital.
- There average census is about 35-40 and once again more during the winter months.
- Currently there are 4 providers filling this role.
- They have a med/surg floor and also telemetry.
- They are seeking an additional physician..
- This Internal Medicine practice has been providing the hospitalist role at this hospital for the last two years.
- The ER has 4 monitor beds, 1 code and 1 ortho room and 7 treatment rooms.
- You can be on the Blue Ridge Parkway in 2 hours enjoying the colorful changing of the leaves in the fall or lying on the beach at the.
- This community is a very easy town in which to feel at home and newcomers are rapidly accepted.
- The providers admit patients from the local family medicine and internal medicine practices and then upon discharge the patients return to their primary care physician.
- It is staffed by a group of physicians rotating through on a monthly basis.
- A great place for you and your family.
This perm job from Sunbelt Management was last open on Oct 14.